Correspondence penetrating inflammation is also called allergic rhinitis and allergic rhinitis. The symptoms are paroxysmal sneezing, clear watery mucus, nasal congestion and nasal congestion. It may be accompanied by eye symptoms, including itchy eyes, tearing, red eyes and burning sensations, which are more common in people who have passed pollen.
Rhinitis phototherapy instrument is used for intranasal irradiation to help relieve nasal itching, nasal congestion, runny nose, and sneezing symptoms caused by allergic rhinitis.
Laser double head design ;
Physical therapy, no side effects;
Painless and non-invasive, simple operation;
Exquisite and compact, easy to carry.
There is no functional difference between the 3rd-generation rhinitis instrument and the 4th-generation rhinitis instrument, only the appearance design of the disinfection box is different.
STEPS FOR USAGE
1. Open the cabin door and take out the rhinitis instrument (disinfecting and killing one)
2. Click the switch to auto/off, emit red light
3. Squeeze the cushions on both sides to adjust the distance between the nasal tubes
4. The two nasal tubes are aligned with the nostrils and inserted to 1-1.5cm
5. It will automatically turn off after 5 minutes of use. If you need to stop on the way, press the stop switch of the controller.
Patients with photosensitivity disorders;structural abnormalities of the nasal passages(deviated septum or large polyps);other bacterial or viral symptoms in the nasal cavity infection;dry nose bleeding;eye disease,dizziness and headach and other diseases(eg:nasopharyngeal cancer)
Do not look directly at the light source for a long time,especially children should be;
It should be used under e supervision of a human;for other details,please refer to the researcher's manual and instruction manual